lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

practice tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern time

Go down

practice tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern time Empty practice tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern time

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 am

ok guys lets get everyone we can in the scrim server tuesday night and see what we have for players

Back to top Go down

practice tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern time Empty Re: practice tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern time

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 am

oh im sry this is for the people who signed up for the ogl team only pls nothing personal iwe just need to get some stuff figured out

Back to top Go down

practice tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern time Empty Re: practice tomorrow night around 8 pm eastern time

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:35 pm

can you make a list of everyone who is considered to be on the scrim team please?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 pm

i am considering the ones who sign up and join the ogl team http://www.worldogl.com/join_clan.php?clanid=113882

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 pm

tickleme[pink] wrote:can you make a list of everyone who is considered to be on the scrim team please?

Well like Demon said only those who signed up for OGL not if you signed up for the scrim team. To sign up for OGL go to http://www.worldogl.com/ and on the left hand side you'll see a list. Highlight 'New Members' and another list shows up and there you'll find 'Register'. Now before you register make sure you have your Steam ID. It is not needed right away from THEM but to actually start playing OGL you do so it's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY US. Also after you're done registering, if you are a first time user of OGL it will give you step by step help on how to get your profile going and one of the steps is finding and joining the clan. To search for our clan keyword l33t and it also happens to be the password to join the clan. So as for a list tickleme[pink] here is who we have so far in OGL team:

Demon
_jon
ninjawingz
Me (HkD| Borritos)
`jar
StarZzz

Hope this helps Tickleme[pink].

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 pm

I might be out Tuesday night unless it's around 6pm or earlier. I have to be somewhere at 8pm, meeting all my friends for a reunion dinner/trivia night. I can't really miss this I'm sorry guys. I really feel bad for missing the first practice.

I say if we can't get a lot of people from the team to make it out, lets just keep trying during the week until we can. I know last night we had tons of people on playing poker, etc...I would've been down for scrimming but other people were using the server, and I had no idea they were scrimming til later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah we were scrimming. If you want add me on Steam, Jon look for me as 'hkdborritos' and whenever we have antoher scrim I'll let you know. It was fun last night we were owning them and caused them to quit and forfeit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm

we are going to be doing alot of scrimming to get used to each other its not just tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 pm

i have registered for OGL and set up and account, but i think i need to be invited in order to join the clan on the website?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:18 pm

tickleme[pink] wrote:i have registered for OGL and set up and account, but i think i need to be invited in order to join the clan on the website?
http://www.worldogl.com/join_clan.php?clanid=113882

password l33t

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm

got it...thank you sirs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 am

should be there if im back from the movies Razz im off tomorow Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 am

I won't be here. I am leaving right about now to go play drums for a singer in Greenville, SC.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 pm

ill be on later ..got a dinner at grandmothers !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

i have not recieved the invite demon and i cant join everytime i type in the password and hit the button it just disapears and asks me to type it in once again its kind of aggrivating.. lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down