lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who drives and what car

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

who drives and what car Empty who drives and what car

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 pm

ive been driving for 5 years and i proudly own a chrysler pos 2004 =p

Back to top Go down

who drives and what car Empty Re: who drives and what car

Post  SweetLeaf Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Been driving almsot 3 years ( I'm a late bloomer) and have a 2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition Smile
SweetLeaf
SweetLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:20 pm

ive been driving for 6 yrs and i drive a 2003 venture minivan and a 1997 honda civic (God i love my civic)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:08 pm

6 years and a 1990 Honda Accord LX 5 speed and a Mazda RX-8.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:09 am

almost 1 year and i drive a 1979 Ford F-150 with a 5 inch lift on 33inch Mudders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 am

98 Harley Softtail.....

who drives and what car Harley1

Last edited by Johnny Ringo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:00 pm

im trying to work my parents over to let me get a motorcycle...getting a license behind their back is step 1 lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Ive been driving since I was 12 when my dad taught me but legally for 2 years and I drive a 1988 Ford Mustang 5.0. Ill take a picture of it soon I love that car man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 am

been driving for about 6 years but lost it one year for drinkin and driving Sad but hey now i have it and im happy and wont drink and drive ever again ! trust me ...it cost me 2000$ of tickkets and my bankrupt of 22 000 $ for the cars i hit ...parked cars Wink no worries Razz anyways ye I drive a 1992 Explorer Razz here it is

who drives and what car S809200064_6250592_7043000

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:26 am

I drive a audi A4

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 pm

07 pontiac G6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:49 pm

nice integration...i is jealous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:19 am

Driving for 15 years currently own a 1990 CRX, 2009 Civic Hybrid w/ navi no leather (cloth feels better) and i also have a 1995 chevy 16feet box truck that i use for my company

to extend this

in future i want to have

of the year Acura RL and a 26ft Chevy Box Truck and ill still have my 1990 HONDA CRX till the end! and maybe a Ridgeline to haul my CRX to shows Surprised) cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCujo! Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:54 am

2005 Ford Ranger Edge 3 inch lift 31x10.50 BFG all terrain tires 15 inch rock crawler rims and tons of money under the hood 235hp 3.0 vulcan v6 ohv
who drives and what car L_0c73cfab81f14d45b4421e9942a7a62d
DarkCujo!
DarkCujo!

http://www.myspace.com/curtisjaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Been driving for 6 years, I got a 2000 civic ex 5 speed, and a 2005 Tiburon 6 speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Nic cujo i like that ranger. Ill post ix of my ford soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:06 pm

cujo that truck is beastly

Back to top Go down

Post  macteeen Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 pm

I've been driving skidoos since i was 8, but on the road since 97. I have a 2002 golf that I'm trying to sell and a demo from work that is currently an 09 sonata sport. The nicest cars that I have driven at work (car dealership) so far was an 09 Lexus ISF, and a Corvette Z05 (500 hp!! =D).
macteeen
macteeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm

driving 3 years, and my personal car is a BMW 528i. and to the person before me, corvette's aren't actually that fun to drive. and they aren't that fast either, my bimmer smokes most of the vettes in my area, except the linginfelter (can't spell it). the new one looks decent, but they haven't had the true corvette charm since the 60's. for the price you pay for it, i'd rather buy my favorite car, the Lotus Exige S with the extreme sport package, total cost of $64k.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:10 pm

ive driven a corvette...but i was 16 and at that time, any sports car was awesome to drive...if i were to ever get a corvette i would try to get my hands on the stingray

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:40 pm

tickleme[pink] wrote:ive driven a corvette...but i was 16 and at that time, any sports car was awesome to drive...if i were to ever get a corvette i would try to get my hands on the stingray
decent for it's time, but the classic 65's were the really nice ones. they actually looked like really nice sports cars, the curves on them were...damn.

Back to top Go down

Post  macteeen Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:29 am

fireman! wrote:driving 3 years, and my personal car is a BMW 528i. and to the person before me, corvette's aren't actually that fun to drive. and they aren't that fast either, my bimmer smokes most of the vettes in my area, except the linginfelter (can't spell it). the new one looks decent, but they haven't had the true corvette charm since the 60's. for the price you pay for it, i'd rather buy my favorite car, the Lotus Exige S with the extreme sport package, total cost of $64k.

Ya, definitely not my top choice but it was fun having 500 hp at your foot for a guy who's used to driving a 2.0L Golf GL. If I had the 140g's it costs for this thing, I could think of a dozen more cars I would rather spend my money on... like a pimped out evo
macteeen
macteeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 am

who drives and what car Nlcwtj
here you go

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 am

macteeen wrote:
fireman! wrote:driving 3 years, and my personal car is a BMW 528i. and to the person before me, corvette's aren't actually that fun to drive. and they aren't that fast either, my bimmer smokes most of the vettes in my area, except the linginfelter (can't spell it). the new one looks decent, but they haven't had the true corvette charm since the 60's. for the price you pay for it, i'd rather buy my favorite car, the Lotus Exige S with the extreme sport package, total cost of $64k.

Ya, definitely not my top choice but it was fun having 500 hp at your foot for a guy who's used to driving a 2.0L Golf GL. If I had the 140g's it costs for this thing, I could think of a dozen more cars I would rather spend my money on... like a pimped out evo
i never felt the whole 500 hp, you feel about 400 if your lucky. and there is only 2 production corvettes that cost over 80k, neither of which are sold in dealers, private sellers only. the linginfalter and the hennesse. can't be sold in dealerships. unless your dealership bought a fake, no corvette enthusiast would sell his vette over 80k to a dealer.

Back to top Go down

Post  macteeen Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 pm

fireman! wrote:
macteeen wrote:

i never felt the whole 500 hp, you feel about 400 if your lucky. and there is only 2 production corvettes that cost over 80k, neither of which are sold in dealers, private sellers only. the linginfalter and the hennesse. can't be sold in dealerships. unless your dealership bought a fake, no corvette enthusiast would sell his vette over 80k to a dealer.

lol, my bad, this vette didn't cost about 140k, it was closer to 120 at a GM dealer brand new back in 2008, in Canada.
macteeen
macteeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum