lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tally Ruins the game hahah :P ( and scares me )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tally Ruins the game hahah :P ( and scares me ) Empty Tally Ruins the game hahah :P ( and scares me )

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am

soo uhhh.. somehow tally got da answer to my hangman game, i have no clue how lol Razz
Ohh the creeps these days, what are ya gonna do, you don't know what they're doing next Razz
hahahah ohh boy tally, still love ya Razz

Back to top Go down

Tally Ruins the game hahah :P ( and scares me ) Empty Re: Tally Ruins the game hahah :P ( and scares me )

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 am

lol im the man and i didnt cheat. Next game bring it on

Back to top Go down

Tally Ruins the game hahah :P ( and scares me ) Empty Re: Tally Ruins the game hahah :P ( and scares me )

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm

haha, well the next game can't be any questions about people cause you'll know the answer before they do ... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 pm

what does my name mean in englisH?! i bet no1 knows that answer...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 pm

LOOL EASY Smile
tally like when you keep score. you tally the points hahaha Razz Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 pm

A stick on which notches are made to keep a count or score. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 pm

i meant my real name btw lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 am

HAHHAHAAHHAHA OHHHH lmaooo Razz well gimme a hint Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 am

is this it Laurent is a French boy name. The meaning of the name is `Crowned with Laurel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 pm

negative...it doesnt have a literal translation lol...it has an american equivalent though...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 pm

tickleme=homosexual?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

LOOOOOOOOL, ..... what kind of hint was that. thats impossible lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 am

you wish bromar =P

thats why i said no one was going to get it...what kind of hint do you want me to give you? the american name starts with an "L" lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 am

larry, lamont,lou,landon (insert L name here)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Bromar wrote:larry, lamont,lou,landon (insert L name here)

Lauren....

I've seen guys named Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am

if yer a frenchie or a canuck..small difference though Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 pm

bromar wins...but which of those names is it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:03 pm

for your age, I'm going to guess Landon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:13 pm

nope...although that is a pretty cool name

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 pm

lamont it is

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:34 pm

lamont it is not =P

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 pm

If your name is Lou, im disowning you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:49 pm

it certainly isnt lou...you guys are bad at this...do i have to remind you guys that its a french name?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:51 am

DANG NOOBS LOOK AT HIS APP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:49 am

MUAAHAHAHA I KNOW IT Smile but keep guessing i guess Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next