lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

daily jokes

3 posters

Go down

daily jokes Empty daily jokes

Post  demon Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:53 am

A farm boy accidentally overturned his wagonload of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise and yelled over to the boy, "Hey Willis, forget your troubles. Come in and visit with us. I'll help you get the wagon up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think Pa would like me to."

"Aw come on boy," the farmer insisted.

"Well okay," the boy finally agreed, and added, "but Pa won't like it."

After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset."

"Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?"

"Under the wagon."

demon

Back to top Go down

daily jokes Empty Re: daily jokes

Post  demon Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:54 am

Three idiots decide to go hunting. The first one says he's going to get a buck. He goes out, and indeed comes back with a buck. The other two hunters ask how he did it. He says, "I see tracks. I follow tracks. I get buck."

So the second hunter says that he's going to get a doe. And he does. They ask him how he did it, and he says, "I see tracks. I follow tracks. I get doe."

So the third hunter says, "I'm just gonna shoot at anything I see."

So he goes out and comes back half a day later all beaten, bruised, bloody, and totally trashed. The other two hunters ask him what happened and he says, "I see tracks. I follow tracks. I get hit by train!"

demon

Back to top Go down

Post  demon Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:56 am

There was once a hillbilly who was extremely sad with life because people always made fun of him. He decided to do something about it. He sat back and thought about it.

Suddenly he thought - "I have never seen anyone making fun of Italians. So, if I start talking and behaving like them, no one will be able to make out that I am a hillbilly and make fun of me."

He went into isolation for three months and after a lot of practice, he walked confidently into a shop and said, "I am a very hungry. Give me some pepperoni and zucchini."

Immediately, the man behind the counter said "Are you a hillbilly?" This guy was taken aback and he repeated his request. The man behind the counter said, "Are you a hillbilly or not?"

This man was finally very ashamed and amazed at the shop owner's discerning ability and so he admitted to the fact after which he asked, "But how did you know?"

The shopkeeper replied, "This is a hardware store!"

demon

Back to top Go down

daily jokes Empty .....

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm

hahahahaha So good!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobaltz Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok one day a boy and a girl is hungry. The boy goes to burgerking and the girl goes to mc donald. The boy is having it his way and the girl is loving it. The end.

Last edited by Cobaltz on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cobaltz
Cobaltz

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetLeaf Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Shouldnt that be BURGER KING cobaltz Smile lol
SweetLeaf
SweetLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobaltz Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:58 pm

SweetLeaf wrote:Shouldnt that be BURGER KING cobaltz Smile lol

Woops wrong fast food place.
Cobaltz
Cobaltz

Back to top Go down

daily jokes Empty ?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

What Happened to these? I want to hear more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobaltz Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 pm

kxt wrote:What Happened to these? I want to hear more.

Shave your beard and we'll tell you.
Cobaltz
Cobaltz

Back to top Go down

daily jokes Empty 0 to 200 in 6 seconds

Post  demon Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

demon

Back to top Go down

daily jokes Empty Dead Pussy

Post  demon Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 pm

An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, I have a dead pussy.

The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common.

demon

Back to top Go down

daily jokes Empty 10 Husbands, Still a Virgin

Post  demon Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:08 pm

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands.

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

demon

Back to top Go down

daily jokes Empty Electric Train

Post  demon Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:12 pm

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."

demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum