lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF Clan Members??

4 posters

Go down

WTF Clan Members?? Empty WTF Clan Members??

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:32 am

Ok...last I checked there were 34 members of this forum....yet all I ever see is the same 4 or 5 members posting in the forums. Granted, I see lots of you in the server playing, but there is more to a clan then just showing up in the server to play.

The forum shows the outside world who and what we are. And what we are is a close knit group of folks that enjoy playing CS and joking with each other when we do it, but you could never tell that by reading our forums. I would ask that each of you become a little more involved in posting...however trival it may seem, it does add to the camaraderie.

If you see someone in the server and you know they haven't been active in the forums, then give them some shit...kick them in the ass and let them know we need them to be a little more active.

Remember, this clan is only as good as it's members, and we have some great members!!!

Johnny

Back to top Go down

WTF Clan Members?? Empty Re: WTF Clan Members??

Post  SweetLeaf Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:13 pm

I 2nd that notion Johnny, we definitley need to get some more forum action going on here...so ppl please start posting, granted we will more than likely have to do this in game as well, because if ppl aern't visiting forums how will they ever see this post!!!
SweetLeaf
SweetLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 09, 2009 11:37 pm

I just joined the forum today after asking sweet in the server for the URL, and I'm not even in the clan Smile But yeah everyone should post more, maybe get some more general discussion sections going, like music/etc.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and posting here often, my name is "_joN" in the server, so I'll see you around! If you wanna chat just hit me up, I'll be down for playing/pugging/scrimming whenever (mostly).

Back to top Go down

WTF Clan Members?? Empty ........................

Post  GreenLeaf Sun May 10, 2009 12:10 am

Nice to meet you bro.. not sure if i playied in pub with ya. but thanks for visiting the forums Smile and you might be right on few other sections, i just thoight , The General section was all around BS, section.

Are you going to join the clan? or interested?

take care Green
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

https://l33t.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 10, 2009 6:49 am

Yes, I'm interested. I was going to fill out an application but I didn't know if I should play with you guys in the server more and get to know yall better so I'll have a better chance or just apply first THEN get to know you guys...(and girls).

But I'm headed to work 7am-3pm and I'll be back to play some later today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Cool. Nice to meet you.

P.S.

I 4th the motion. Active members keep the clan active, healthy and keep it up and running. non active members can cause a clan to fail and ive seen it way too many times. Just stop by and post guys i know were all busy plussing our weapons and socketing our armor and what not (2moons lol) but stop by and see whats crackin. It helps.

And it gives me something to do. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Sup boss, Sorry when I get home from work I just check forums for new post but too lazy to post lol. I just play on the server!~

Back to top Go down

WTF Clan Members?? Empty ..........................

Post  GreenLeaf Sun May 10, 2009 7:25 pm

and truth be told Smile dont post , dont visit us on VENT.. Sad but you got our TAG.. i happy with that Because Ojae u ROCK Razz
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

https://l33t.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 9:38 am

im not fifthing any motion of johnny ringos lmaoo he can motion this (grabs balls) ahahahaahah......but all kidding aside yea were gettin more and more peeps active on forums ima try a lillte harder myself Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Oh jesus. There goes the neighborhood....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 12:45 am

read and understood

Back to top Go down

Post  *Missy*! Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm

I know I'm late on this topic.... but.... Just a thought... But maybe it would work if u asked all of your admins to check the site daily and post on at least one topic. That will get ppl knowing that If the admins are active in the forums, then maybe the ones interested in joining stay active here too. It takes no time at all to look through the forums and post something... even if its just a " lol" or "Hey". I am in another clan and the leader tries to enforce the rule that all members check the site daily. Just in case there is a newly tagged member or if a new rule has been enforced. That has helped our forums, that and my cleavage pics lmao. But anywho, I love reading forums and getting to know some things about the ppl I CS with. So you might be stuck with having me around.
*Missy*!
*Missy*!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:20 am

lol :O mmmm i might go an join ur forums now Very Happy (j/k) Like a Star @ heaven What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  *Missy*! Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:12 pm

StarZzz wrote:lol :O mmmm i might go an join ur forums now Very Happy (j/k) Like a Star @ heaven What a Face

LOL and then we'll have one more forum reader Wink
*Missy*!
*Missy*!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jono Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 pm

*Missy*! wrote:I know I'm late on this topic.... but.... Just a thought... But maybe it would work if u asked all of your admins to check the site daily and post on at least one topic. That will get ppl knowing that If the admins are active in the forums, then maybe the ones interested in joining stay active here too. It takes no time at all to look through the forums and post something... even if its just a " lol" or "Hey". I am in another clan and the leader tries to enforce the rule that all members check the site daily. Just in case there is a newly tagged member or if a new rule has been enforced. That has helped our forums, that and my cleavage pics lmao. But anywho, I love reading forums and getting to know some things about the ppl I CS with. So you might be stuck with having me around.

WELL WWHAT U WAITING FOR...POST UP THE PICS GET PPL ON HERE Twisted Evil
Jono
Jono

http://www.legzcrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down