lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2moons hating

Go down

2moons hating Empty 2moons hating

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 9:42 am

my question is whats up with all the 2moons hating going on its just a game are we still not in vent while we play were still being active in forums i just think you guys love me soooo much that you have to talk shit about 2moons in order for me to play cs =p respond with answers please any negitive answer will result in a slap for 1 dmg lmaooo.......oh yea i dont do punctuation in forums shit takes too long =p

Back to top Go down

2moons hating Empty Re: 2moons hating

Post  GreenLeaf Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

ahhh Shit Petro I love 2moons Np there bro. and Smurfs can barely read or spell, so your doing well man.,;':"?!
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

https://l33t.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:00 pm

i HATE 2 MOONS!

What r u gonna do about it petro!?!?!

Lol jk i like 2 moons as well i just like cs more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Tried 2moons takes to much time. ADDICTING. And I used to bitch because Most of the members were playing 2moons all the time instead of cs. Won't mention any names on how they learned were to get the game.cough cough green Razz. But seriously i'm glad most of the mebers are more into cs now. And that includes you to Green. Can't you see that since you have been playing more you have been getting better. Razz .

And petro as for bitching at you for 2moons it's because your so funny when we do. You buzzy blue balls smurf Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 6:10 pm

I just don't have the time for 2moons...it looks interesting, but realistically, MMORPG's take wayyy to much time. At least with CS I can just join a server, frag, and leave whenever and not worry about stats/items/quests/whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 12:43 am

i dont have 2moons either...stop playing 2moons instead of playing cs! no more hate, i promise =P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum