lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Activity

2 posters

Go down

Clan Activity Empty Clan Activity

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 am

Come on guys! Let's get posting in the forums and playing in the server.....the clan can only be as good as it's members! Things have been to quiet around here, time to stir some shit up.

Whenever your playing in another server and you see someone who might be an asset, or have a friend you want to invite, feel free to do so! Have them come to the forums and fill out an application. We have a great group here, let's all help keep it going.

Ringo

Back to top Go down

Clan Activity Empty Re: Clan Activity

Post  SweetLeaf Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Funny thing, I posetd the other day about the same thing but I guess I didn't save it...oops..my thing was just to say I got FAST DL working, and for the next while we should recruit our asses off, I do play as much as I can but sometimes slack off a bit, I think the problem is most ppl don't want to sit in an empty server to wait for ppl to join but you need to...I do..join server and go get a drink ...have a smoke..w/e till someone comes in

Good post Johnny, though UI beat ya to it but I guess not:)
SweetLeaf
SweetLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Clan Activity Empty Greens BACK!!!

Post  GreenLeaf Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Okay im back Smile PC up and running, all though i had to reinstall, nothing t is the way it should be in CS Sad just matter of time till i figure shit out... i need to get use to how fast and smooth shit is running.. ITS SICK!!!!! Smile
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

https://l33t.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan Activity Empty Re: Clan Activity

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum