lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDITED: "what is this?"

4 posters

Go down

EDITED: "what is this?" Empty Re: EDITED: "what is this?"

Post  w1cked Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:35 am

way to delete my messages.... oh try to be unbiased each time u kick me from guild please. don't abuse your rank power, it wont get you anywhere... and no, I DID NOT QUIT THE GUILD, i was KICKED 3 times in a row in less than 1 WEEK.

EDITED: "what is this?" Fmnfio
EDITED: "what is this?" 245agp3

obviously avoiding the subject, by all means finding lecturing me would absolve him of guilt cause he kicked me without reasoning. after that he blocked whispers cause he probably saw i noticed he's got a problem with me
try not to edit or delete this one please. if you still have a thread of decency left in you.

w1cked

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarling Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:19 am

I tried to get you to join us on vent several times.....
You declined saying no one would really understand you, and I had informed you that most of us were on vent together all the time. So please do not act as though the vent is brand new being told to you just now :/

As for the kicking admins decided it so yer .-. Best of wishes to you.
Scarling
Scarling

Back to top Go down

Post  w1cked Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 am

if this was decided by people running the guild, why was i added last night and woke up this morning without a guild yet again? if this was a decision predetermined why was i being jerked around, and why did jynx tried to add me back in the guild... AGAIN...

w1cked

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarling Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 am

Maybe they talked it over again last night?
Scarling
Scarling

Back to top Go down

Post  w1cked Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 pm

no u dont understand, jynx tried to add me back in guild right before we had the conversation in the screenies (or after being kicked the 3rd and last time; ending in me rejecting the invitation cause it would have ended the same). if this was a decision why was jynx apologizing for a rude gesture than trying to bring me back in guild and then be like in screenies afterwards? dont tell me everyone had a change of heart, mistakes like this dont happen if a decision was made.

if jynx thinks this was a "decision" im fairly certain it went something like:
jynx: can i kick w1cked again?...
ez: sure.

anyways im not trying to get my way back in the guild, this is just me trying to show you how well thought are "decisions" like this... and how certain members who pretend to be your friend jerk you around like a piece of trash.

also why say this:
Jynxster wrote:I have resigned from lTl guild because I can't exactly handle the truth as I have a one-way mindset.
is this a stupid joke? to jerk me around even more? and what truth is this about? i think its pretty simple that i was kicked for no reason the third time in like 5 days. of course i dont like it... but what truth am i not handling?

w1cked

Back to top Go down

Post  heavyrocker1989 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:05 pm

when has it ever been guild requirement to be on vent? it's not anywhere on the forums and it's not anywhere on the guild wall, i think it's invalid to kick him for not being on vent but that's just me. however if someone can show me where it's at the please show me.

~Seasons
heavyrocker1989
heavyrocker1989
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/heavyrocker1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarling Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Its not a requirement it is preferred, since most of us are on vent together 90% of the time. W1cked was kicked from the guild a first time because Green was spring cleaning well fall cleaning i guess since spring isnt for a while and went from 34 ish members to 18. We added W1cked back to the guild and everything was fine.

I guess 2 days ago cursed and w1cked were bickering with each other before a df and w1cked never went inside, then said he dc'd. Jynx tried to talk it over with him a little while later in guild chat but half way through the conversation Jynx realized w1cked was offline so he typed a whole thing for no reason. Since w1cked was not on to reply and most likely logged off to not finish the discussion someone kicked him.

Later that night someone added him back and I am guessing he was kicked again since he isnt in the guild.

The deal with vent is since we are always on it together we can go hey "i dc'd" or "i got this bad of ms right now so i am lagging keep a eye on my hp til i unfreeze and sorry if i dc". as well the whole net could have dropped out so we can see that they dc'd from vent and the game all togehter from a power outage and so on....
Scarling
Scarling

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself Scarling. W1cked you don't belong here after this just deal with it. There's more to it than you act and show on here and I have multiple people to agree with me on this. The conversation posted was a reiteration of questions that were already answered.

Back to top Go down

Post  heavyrocker1989 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 pm

alright, i'm just wanting to know if you guys were banning due to not being in vent or not, since the case is otherwise i don't care anymore.

~Seasons
heavyrocker1989
heavyrocker1989
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/heavyrocker1989

Back to top Go down

EDITED: "what is this?" Empty ...............................

Post  GreenLeaf Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Drama and Trash being takin OUT .. cya QQ to your MOMS..
Move on ... if you were in VENT this convo wouldn't be happening..
if you dont like what your reading, go to Disney's forums

Peace
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

https://l33t.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down