lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Recession

Go down

The Recession Empty The Recession

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm

does it affect you/ how are your feelings toward it? and when will it end/ do you think obama is doing his job?

Back to top Go down

The Recession Empty Re: The Recession

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:23 pm

THERE'S A RECESSION BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA AND PPL CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT IT...And no not feeling still spending as much money just baught a new car to. Plus i work wih the public selling shit and numbers are going UP...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:38 pm

if you have money now is the time to buy everything/ one big thing that i thought about huge today as i was day dreaming at work is that if gm merges with another company that when they get enough money back under their belts they will go and buy that company out and people could lose jobs over that. and screw a good running company out of what they have. or maybe not who knows

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:57 pm

it has effected me but i always planned ahead. im a work aholic and i own my own business well a few of them so when one is slow the other picks up for it.

i also just bought a brand new car (2009 honda civic hybrid) and thus i thought i should go into the taxi business which is doin well

i also own and operate a Moving Company which i also offer house cleaning services and currently employee 8 ppl
also a few online business that im working on

and also working on opening a sign shop (again)

the point of this thread - do not depend on one field try differ things and pray

i still avr around 30 hrs a week @ $35 - $50 per hour and pay my guys 20 - 25 hours a week @ $15 - $25 per hr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Q-Tip wrote:if you have money now is the time to buy everything/ one big thing that i thought about huge today as i was day dreaming at work is that if gm merges with another company that when they get enough money back under their belts they will go and buy that company out and people could lose jobs over that. and screw a good running company out of what they have. or maybe not who knows

Yeah. Good idea! GM can merge with Tupac and JFK.

**FORD**

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:11 pm

lol they are dead! (RIP)

HONDA!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: