lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-|T|- Clan Website

2 posters

Go down

-|T|- Clan Website Empty -|T|- Clan Website

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey guys Borritos here. As some of you know this clan is getting way bigger and if you look at the 'Clan Members Exceptance' post here, https://l33t.forumotion.com/official-cs-f1/clan-members-exceptance-t103.htm , you'll all see near the end of the page and flowing over to the next me and Jon started thinking about a new website. Well after work I always had some free time so I'd join Steam and play, but the last couple of days I've been working on a project. This post is mostly for Greenleaf, but I'd like everyone else to check this out and tell me what you think. I've been working on a website with a tool called vBulletin. I made this website so our big clan has more to do and what not. Green please do not get this the wrong way. I love you work youve done with the website and I admire your work believe me. This site is something I thought would help you out and the clan. In this website I've added arcade games, Ive made it so when you register you may only see the joining -|T|- thread and once accepted in the clan you can see the rest of the fourm. Also there is a admin section that only admins can see and I plan on putting the rules of the server and everything in soon. Its still in beta form. Please allow me more time to finish it up before you decide on it. I also got a tech wizard of mine looking non-stop to see if we can transfer the threads and registered members from the old site to the new one if decided to keep it. The website is http://www.twilight-legends.fasterdl.com/ and please give me more time to finish it up. Also we can change the url later and I plan on adding the uppers and admins of the server in if youd like me too. Ill be in vent today when I can so Green ask me some questions and Ill give you the grand tour of my work so far.

Back to top Go down

-|T|- Clan Website Empty Re: -|T|- Clan Website

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:22 pm

borritos this has a lot of potential...its looking good so far and theres a lot you can do with this type of website...i like where you're going with it and like all the stuff you have added in! nice job bro

Back to top Go down

Post  GreenLeaf Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 pm

well i appreciate the work for real bro, to be honest i think what we have is perfectly fine, (only thing i hate is the BOT, now on our forums). really dont have many people active in/on the forums, so for the time being like to leave it the way it is. Once again i appreciate, all the effort and work, on your part Borritos. down the road when we have active members maybe good switch,
Hit me up in VENT.

Green
GreenLeaf
GreenLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

https://l33t.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 pm

No problem. Ill keep perfecting it when the day comes when this community does grow because I know it will.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:01 am

Yea i dont know if it was any of my business but i agree with green ! the one we have now is pretty kool and simple ! i maby think you guys could work out sometin to make this one better and not just create another one ! but hey thats my opinion Razz

good work tho Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Jono Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:59 pm

its nice and simple like buddy starz said ... but if u want... go see www.clantemplates.com u can find one there...i made one but got lazy and didnt finish it for my surf clan ... www.flowclan.tk ... they make nice templates.. but u do need to know ur html basics OBVIOUS
Jono
Jono

http://www.legzcrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down