lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it

2 posters

Go down

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Empty Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it

Post  Dark^Ness Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 pm

[img]Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Mugshot[/img]

ROCHESTER — A Lafayette Street resident has been charged with facilitating a drug or alcohol house party.

Police responded to 8 Lafayette St. after receiving a call about a party.

Police said several individuals ran from the residence when officers arrived, and the occupants inside refused to let police in.

After getting a search warrant, officers entered and found a considerable amount of alcohol and evidence of illegal drug use, police said.

The renter of the apartment, John Cournoyer, 20, was arrested and charged with facilitating a drug or alcohol house party, a Class B misdemeanor. He was released on bail and is due to be arraigned at Rochester District Court on Nov. 30.

Three other people were charged with the violation-level offense of unlawful possession of alcohol. They were Christopher Boisvert, 19, of Acton, Maine; Robert Strogen, 19, of Rochester, and David Howard, 19, of Rochester. All three were released to an adult at the scene.

Police say there were also underage people in the apartment who were not drinking alcohol.
Dark^Ness
Dark^Ness

Back to top Go down

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Empty Re: Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 pm

stupid cops with nothing better to do =P

Back to top Go down

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Empty Re: Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it

Post  Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:00 pm

hahah great times God i love the legal drinking gae being 18 here and that cops dont bother u for that shit Razz

Back to top Go down

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Empty hahahahaha

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm

hahahah Dude that Party was right down the road From my place. I was probably there at some point.

Back to top Go down

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Empty lol

Post  Dark^Ness Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 pm

dude there was so many people at like 10 i was just waiting for the cops
Dark^Ness
Dark^Ness

Back to top Go down

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Empty .

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Yea You have to be smart about those things. I have been caught once. But I got away! You need to learn to do the same lol

Back to top Go down

Lol my mug shot and the article that went with it Empty Party

Post  Smokey Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

I liked the refused to let officers in... HA great! Just the whole dont make a habbit of it thing.. yea word
Smokey
Smokey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum