lTl Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice's ?

2 posters

Go down

Practice's ? Empty Practice's ?

Post  FollowMy Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Hey everyone =). I was skimming through the forums and reading the new topics. I came across one that was about the clan joining the CEVO league. This is deffinately something that can prove to take the clan far in the gaming community. But what I did not find on the forums is anything about practice's or set times for us to jus get to try some teamwork based training amongst one another in the server. Learn one anothers weaknesses and help fix them and so forth. Id like to try for a spot in the CEVO league but at the moment im a bit rusty. Sooo yea someone should try to look into scheduling practices or at least jus a group fun night or something. If such a thing already exists and I just missed it then you can just lemme know when that is or w.e. Thank you .

clown FollowMyLead Twisted Evil

FollowMy

Back to top Go down

Practice's ? Empty Re: Practice's ?

Post  SweetLeaf Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Hey follow

We were going to try to get a team together, but missed the cutoff time for joining. It is a possibility we can try to get a team together and join next time aound, however I do not know when that is
SweetLeaf
SweetLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:21 am

do we still have a gungame server? and is it going to stay a gungame? can we make a private server again so we can start inhouseing again?

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetLeaf Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Right now we don't have either. I can't figure out gungame, and ppl werent scrimming so it was a waste of money to pay for a server noone was playing in. If we can get ppl to scrim more and play cs more , we will comnsider geting one at that point.
SweetLeaf
SweetLeaf
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★
★α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя★

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  t!nabell Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:06 pm

oo i love gungame Very Happy
t!nabell
t!nabell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 pm

the thing about cevo is that it needs to have a captain...that captain should be experienced just like in any other sport you can think of. they need to know the strategies for all the maps in the game, they need to be a good judge of who can do what in each situation, they need to be able to think quick, and they also need to be able to come up with their own strategies. another important thing is organization - if the captain isnt organzied, the team wont be organized and will go no where. this is what happened last time we tried joining cevo. there were three people in charge of it, but not really doing anything. one last thing is, if you want to be in cevo, you need to be dedicated to it, which i have no problem doing. that means you have to be at all practices on time, you need to be able to follow and listen to directions, and most of all work together. it's not my call to say who should be captain or what not but i dont believe i am qualified for it but speak up if you want to try it out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum